He was a --
She was an --
I am --
It's so easy, I just --
Good Question . . .
I Never Asked.
A GROWING BODY OF Most Valuable CONFUSION,
that clears the pain and pressure which also inhibits you from
Getting Beyond the splendor of the CROWD.
Navigating through your life.
TAKE ROOT.
Hey You, Focus.
create...
Change. Easy to Easy to Easy to to go.
What are you giving up to keep your Reasons to Love?
I can't imagine.
Loved by Dangerous Addiction,
Throw away everything you know about What Wholeness Tastes Like.
The Challenge =
Should you stay or
Should you go?
Your True Colors are Muted Hues.
The Change: Dramatic.
What It Took: taking on HATE.
The Change: Hard.
What It Took: one chance to impress.
The Change: Being Side by Side Again!
What It Took: Reaching.
[Disclaimer: Individual may vary. (yes, it's that easy.)]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment